Leave a Reply
Rs.15,000 PF Ceiling, Rs.1,000 Pension
The Labour Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar on 24th June 2014 assured the Central representatives of the unions the decision to implement Rs.1,000 minimum monthly pension and higher monthly Provident Fund wage ceiling of Rs.15,000.
ESI Wage limit to be increased to Rs. 25,000/-
The decision to enhance the pay limit for ESI coverage was taken at ESIC’s 160th meeting held in September this year. And thereafter the Government’s recent decision to raise the pay limit from Rs 15,000/month to Rs 25,000/month but yet to be officially introduced. The decision to increase the coverage without any improvement in service [...]
PF balance online realtime
The new facility will enable subscribers to see their updated accounts and take printouts for their records.For the period starting in April, they would be able to see the amounts credited to their accounts every month without the interest component because the rate of return on PF deposits for this fiscal has not been announced.
Online submission of PF transfer claims
Dear Employers !!
EPFO introduces a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO’s Member portal. A member has [...]
New – Case Studies on Industrial Relations
Some important and relevant case studies that are worth going through or putting it across to a team for a study and discussion. Find them here – http://www.hrindya.com/hr-managers-toolkit/case-studies-on-industrial-relations/
- Rs.15,000 PF Ceiling, Rs.1,000 Pension 05. Jul, 2014
- Companies shy away from health cover for employees’ parents 18. Dec, 2013
- The Bell Curve – A recent HR disaster at Yahoo! 15. Dec, 2013
- Office Politics: Use it to your advantage 26. Oct, 2013
- ESI Wage limit to be increased to Rs. 25,000/- 13. Oct, 2013
- Praveen Kumar: Dear Sir, I would suggest not to use the charge-s...
- Praveen Kumar: Dear Madam, Sick leave cannot be carry forwarded....
- Praveen Kumar: Dear Madam, If the contention is the applicabilit...
- Praveen Kumar: Dear Sir/madam, You should in fact deduct and mak...
- Praveen Kumar: Dear Sir, Will have to watch ad wait....