Leave a Reply
Stay Order on amendment of Bonus Act
The interim order passed by the high Court in WMP NO.6177 of 2016 in WP No. 6958 of 2016 on 25.02.2016, granting interim stay of the retrospective effect of the amendment to the Payment of Bonus Act 1965.
PF Withdrawal Amendments
1. Withdrawal age has been increased from 54 years to 57 years under para 68NN – Withdrawal within one year before retirement.
2. New Para 68-NNNN has been introduced “Option for withdrawal on cessation of Employment” (i.e. before attaining retirement age or 58 yrs). Employee can withdraw only his own share of total contribution including the interest thereon [...]
PF Admin charges reduced by .25%
Effective 01-01-2015 the PF admin charges (under Account No.2) has been reduced from 1.1o% to .85% and therefore the final Employer PF contribution comes down to 13.36%. The PF admin charges will be a minimum of Rs. 500 and minimum EDLI charges of Rs. 200 even if the number of employees drop to one and [...]
Rs.15,000 PF Ceiling, Rs.1,000 Pension
The Labour Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar on 24th June 2014 assured the Central representatives of the unions the decision to implement Rs.1,000 minimum monthly pension and higher monthly Provident Fund wage ceiling of Rs.15,000.
ESI Wage limit to be increased to Rs. 25,000/-
The decision to enhance the pay limit for ESI coverage was taken at ESIC’s 160th meeting held in September this year. And thereafter the Government’s recent decision to raise the pay limit from Rs 15,000/month to Rs 25,000/month but yet to be officially introduced. The decision to increase the coverage without any improvement in service [...]
- Stay Order on amendment of Bonus Act 06. Mar, 2016
- PF Withdrawal Amendments 06. Mar, 2016
- PF Admin charges reduced by .25% 17. Mar, 2015
- The Trade Union Song – Industrial Relations rocks !!! 12. Mar, 2015
- Trade Unions as Business Partners – The Emerging Trend? 23. Dec, 2014
- abhijit: dear sir, pl consider for Those vrs person who ar...
- RAJESH SAINI: WHAT IS THE FAREQUENCY OF LIME WASHING ACCORDING T...
- Mukesh Badal: We have a few petty contractors, who are not havin...
- Deepti: Dear Sir, Reference to earned /privilege leave ...
- Prenith: Hi, the women employee is on maternity benefit lea...