Leave a Reply
PF Admin charges reduced by .25%
Effective 01-01-2015 the PF admin charges (under Account No.2) has been reduced from 1.1o% to .85% and therefore the final Employer PF contribution comes down to 13.36%. The PF admin charges will be a minimum of Rs. 500 and minimum EDLI charges of Rs. 200 even if the number of employees drop to one and [...]
Rs.15,000 PF Ceiling, Rs.1,000 Pension
The Labour Minister, Narendra Singh Tomar on 24th June 2014 assured the Central representatives of the unions the decision to implement Rs.1,000 minimum monthly pension and higher monthly Provident Fund wage ceiling of Rs.15,000.
ESI Wage limit to be increased to Rs. 25,000/-
The decision to enhance the pay limit for ESI coverage was taken at ESIC’s 160th meeting held in September this year. And thereafter the Government’s recent decision to raise the pay limit from Rs 15,000/month to Rs 25,000/month but yet to be officially introduced. The decision to increase the coverage without any improvement in service [...]
PF balance online realtime
The new facility will enable subscribers to see their updated accounts and take printouts for their records.For the period starting in April, they would be able to see the amounts credited to their accounts every month without the interest component because the rate of return on PF deposits for this fiscal has not been announced.
Online submission of PF transfer claims
Dear Employers !!
EPFO introduces a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO’s Member portal. A member has [...]
- PF Admin charges reduced by .25% 17. Mar, 2015
- The Trade Union Song – Industrial Relations rocks !!! 12. Mar, 2015
- Trade Unions as Business Partners – The Emerging Trend? 23. Dec, 2014
- Should HR be split? 27. Nov, 2014
- PF wage limit enhanced to Rs.15,000 31. Aug, 2014
- Kumar Nair: In continuation to the earlier query as said befor...
- Kumar Nair: Whether there is any alternative solutions should ...
- Kumar Nair: Dear Sir, I would like to take guidance from you ...
- Kumar Nair: Dear Sir, I have done my post graduation in HR, I...
- abhijit: A worker tack casual leave on 1st june'15, 2nd Jun...