Leave a Reply
ESI Wage limit to be increased to Rs. 25,000/-
The decision to enhance the pay limit for ESI coverage was taken at ESIC’s 160th meeting held in September this year. And thereafter the Government’s recent decision to raise the pay limit from Rs 15,000/month to Rs 25,000/month but yet to be officially introduced. The decision to increase the coverage without any improvement in service [...]
PF balance online realtime
The new facility will enable subscribers to see their updated accounts and take printouts for their records.For the period starting in April, they would be able to see the amounts credited to their accounts every month without the interest component because the rate of return on PF deposits for this fiscal has not been announced.
Online submission of PF transfer claims
Dear Employers !!
EPFO introduces a new system to facilitate online submission of transfer claims by Members with an objective to make the transfer process transparent, efficient and comfortable for your employees. You are urged to bring this facility to the notice of all your employees which is available on EPFO’s Member portal. A member has [...]
New – Case Studies on Industrial Relations
Some important and relevant case studies that are worth going through or putting it across to a team for a study and discussion. Find them here – http://www.hrindya.com/hr-managers-toolkit/case-studies-on-industrial-relations/
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
Find the Gazette Notification of http://www.hrindya.com/other-laws-formats/the-sexual-harassment-of-women-at-workplace-prevention-prohibition-and-redressal-act-2013/ dt 23-04-2013 in PDF format.
- Companies shy away from health cover for employees’ parents 18. Dec, 2013
- The Bell Curve – A recent HR disaster at Yahoo! 15. Dec, 2013
- Office Politics: Use it to your advantage 26. Oct, 2013
- ESI Wage limit to be increased to Rs. 25,000/- 13. Oct, 2013
- HR Service Delivery and Technology Survey – 2013 09. Oct, 2013
- Anand Bohara: Minimum pension limit is now increase to rs 1000 b...
- VENKATESH.P: Dear All, As per the minimum wages the employer...
- Dipankar Guha: The quality of medical benefit should be excellent...
- ravindra pareek: Dear Praveen, i appritiate your efforts and zeel. ...
- Haseen khan: Dear Sir, I had lefted my job on Sept.2013 and ...